Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Welcome to Green Home, Happy Family

I'm sure you have seen many green blogs and websites out there, given the climate of today's thinking.  We all want to create a better future for our children and have a cleaner and healthier planet.  Who doesn't want that?  But let's be realistic about it.  Going green is not always cheap and not every family brings in over 100k a year.  Like many other moms and dads out there, my pocket book can not keep up with my desire to go green in my home and go organic with our food everyday.  Even with all the sites that I can Google about going green, I have found I have to dig deep to find inexpensive and easy things that I can do in my home and for my family.   I have also gone out and tested many green products on my own and find they are not all the same.  So that brings me to this blog.  I want to share whatever useful information that I can find with anyone who wants or needs it.  Easy tips for the frugal family. I hope it can help you as much as it has helped me to do my part to have a green home and a happy family. :-)  

1 comment:

  1. Following you from MBC! http://isthereabathroomonthisship.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete